I haven't written here in a while. I guess I should talk about the St. Patrick's Day Dash. It was fun. I actually ran it faster than I though I would....and I ran the whole thing! woohoo! Maybe the Red Bull that we drank before the race helped =). So according to the web page my results were: 535 104 2606 SHERRY MINKIEWICZ 26 HILLSBORO OR 29:05 29:45. Not bad for about 3.5 miles. 29:05 is the net and 29:45 is the official. The net is more realistic because I think that's the time from when I crossed the start line to the finish. hehe...here's a link to a picture of me running...you could kind of see me in the back hehe:http://www.myraceday.com/photo/?race=602&val=2606&sel=1 .
Let's see what else has gone by...nothing much.
At work I'm training in the frontend. I started last Saturday and I'm already running the command center. Did overtime last week on Tuesday...8hrs for lvl 3 training. Most of the stuff on the checklist is checked off...which is good I guess. Just need more hands on training.
Well...Happy Birthday to me and my sis! Going to Todai for dinner...yum! I'll going in late at 11pm for work and leaving early on Friday 12am. Yay! You can see I still hate work... oh wells! It's not that bad... I just need to get on days. But I'm leaving early on Friday because we're going up to Seattle to celebrate our birthday and it's Easter on Sunday. It should be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment