So Sharon quit her job...it's the second time she's quit without having a job lined up. Oh wells. It sounds like her job was too stressful and she always complained about it...even though I complain about my job too, hehe. I should quit too...J/K! I'm sure she'll find something better though, hopefully soon. Work sucks as usual for me. I found out where I am on the shift preference list. I'm pretty much at the top to to go to shift 7, but to when I will, I still don't know. It'll be wierd if I was on shift 7 though, but at least it would be day shift. I won't see Nathan as much since I'll be coming home when he starts his shift :(. Also, it sucks to have to work every Saturday. I should just find a different job, but I dunno what. I want to win the lottery!!
Anyways about playing to much on the computer, yeah I need to stop. It is a good way to not spend money though, cuz if I go out I know I'll be spending money. We need to save money for when I quit working...hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment