Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trevor’s first day of Preschool

Today was Trevor’s first day of Preschool. He seemed happy when we got there and ready for school. I left him playing at the sand table and he was fine. But I guess when I asked Trevor about his day, he said he cried. I emailed his teacher, Mrs. Kunz about it and this was her reply:

Hi Sherry,

Trevor is such a sweet little boy!  In the beginning of class, we had a couple of other students very upset and crying.  Miss Braze said he was sad for them, but she quickly got him involved in a fun activity.  Starting preschool can be difficult for some, but I thought Trevor did a wonderful job participating in class and I see him adjusting to preschool very well.

If I can help answer more questions, please let me know.

Amy Kunz

Here are pics from today:

IMG_0736IMG_0738IMG_0739IMG_0741IMG_0742IMG_0743

Below are pictures taken through the glass right before his class ended.

IMG_0744IMG_0745IMG_0749IMG_0750IMG_0751IMG_0753

No comments: