Friday, April 22, 2005

Lots of news....

Kajon and Amabelle are engaged now! Kajon proposed to Amabelle last Sunday. Wow that's cool for them! They're planning to have their wedding soon, in July - September, I think. Sharon will be the only one left in the family who isn't married. I'm sure she'll find someone good though. It seems like everyone's getting married now. Sherry is engaged now too! I was pretty surprised since they haven't been together that long, but it's cool. Also, Reggie and Daigo are having twins! I'm sure they'll be cute. It would be fun to have twins but a lot of work! I want to get on day shift so Nathan and I can have a baby. I wanna quit work but I doubt I will.

Let's see...what else....oh Sharon wanted us to go out this weekend. They are going to rent a limo and go to a club, I don't remember the name of the club. It would've been $25 bucks a person. That seems like a lot but I guess it includes the cover to the club and two drinks. But someone didn't want to go....my Nathan. Oh wells....Nathan thinks it's a waste of money and time. He doesn't like doing that kind of stuff. Sharon thinks he's a fuddy duddy! hehe...he is sometimes but I luv him! It's Mom's Birthday today, so that's why we're going up to Seattle this weekend. It should be nice, we're going to take Mom out for lunch. We're going to leave on Sunday though. We're going to the Resort on the Mountain on Monday, so we could use the gift certificate I got from work. That should be nice.

No comments: