Work is almost finished and it's almost time for the weekend! Yay! I get to skew my shift too. It's been kind of busy at work today since I'm the lvl3 for the week. Work sucks! I wanna win powerball or something so I don't have to work...hehe. My lvl 3 cert is scheduled to be on May 9th or 10th. Hope it goes well.
So last week we went up to Seattle and celebrated Mom's B'day. We went to a restaurant called Super China Buffet. It was okay...not that great, but they did have a very wide selection of food. Auntie Cel and Auntie Teody and their families all came, which was nice. We did some shopping and got bubble tea. We also met up with Lora and Jondell and went bowling. It was nice to see them again. On Sunday, didn't do much...got a haircut and went to Mom's place. Oh yeah...played Scrabble with Mom and Dad and KaJon and Amabelle. Nathan and I won! That was fun....we actually got Scrabble with the word "singers".
So Kajon and Amabelle's wedding is set to be on August 27th, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid. It should be a nice day! I'm happy for them. I think they are going to use Sacred Heart, the same church Nathan and I were married in. It's going to be kind of weird to go back there but nice to see things on the other side. They are also going to use the same photographers we used, Unmomento Photography, which is cool because they did a great job with the pictures and albums for a great price too.
On Monday, we went to the Resort at the Mountain to redeem the gift certificate I got from my Co-workers since it was about to expire. The place was nice, there was a golf course there and our room had a fireplace. We went to the Tartans restaurant there, which was okay. We walked around a little bit too. We should have used the certificate in the Summer though when we could have hiked or something. We had a good time though.
Anyways....need to clean the house and maybe weed.
No comments:
Post a Comment