Monday, September 15, 2008

Panang Curry.....yummm!

Yummy, I just finished eating some Panang Curry Chicken with rice that Nathan just made. It was Nathan's idea to make it and I thought that sounded good. So this morning we looked online for the recipe and then went to the nearby asian market store and gathered the ingredients. It's a nice little asian store and the lady there was very helpful in finding the ingredients which was nice.

I'm surprised on how easy it is to make and it didn't take long for Nathan to cook. I wanted to make it but he insisted since it was his idea =P. Look how nice it turned out! It tasted really good! Nathan and I have decided that we're going to cook more often. =)

4 comments:

runhikeplay said...

wow! very nice! looks yummy!

Amabelle said...

Very nice...so proud of you guys! We can't wait to taste your cooking :P Let me know if you need new Thai recipe.

Tim Hanks said...

looks very good. maybe nathan wants to try making it again next time we visit... ;)

Mr. Regala said...

Grindage!!! I'm going hook some of that up....